Throughout 2020 and into 2021, eCommerce retailers have seen a great deal of change and upheaval, especially thanks to the seemingly overnight shift to online retail that happened as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ask any direct-to-consumer brand or online retailer and they will tell you the same thing: The world of eCommerce will never again be the same after 2020.
With all of these massive changes, it can be hard to know what to do next to help your brand grow and evolve. As we navigate these uncharted waters and question what comes next, it can be helpful to hear what some of the industry’s leading experts have to say.
While we may not all be ready to hop on a plane and travel to sit in a conference room filled with other eCommerce brands, there are plenty of opportunities out there to hear what’s now, new, and next in the world of eCommerce. Here are a few of the can’t-miss virtual conferences happening this year.
Clean Beauty Connect Virtual Summit, June 28-29
Clean Beauty Connect is also going virtual this year, which means all kinds of added benefits for summit attendees.
Clean Beauty Connect will focus on driving a cleaner, more transparent beauty and personal care industry, and the summit is poised to be a platform where brands can connect and collaborate towards a more sustainable future. Why does this matter? It’s anticipated that clean beauty will grow by $20 billion before 2027, which has only been encouraged by a new focus on health and safety as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The conference will also discuss the fact that consumers aren’t just looking to buy products that are safer, but also more socially and environmentally responsible ones as well.
How can a virtual summit replace an in-person event? With on-demand content you can go back and watch again and again for two months following the conference, over 8 hours of dedicated networking time, and more sessions being run simultaneously, which means more content for attendees to learn and grow from. Attendees can tailor their schedule to their interests, and get more involved with live polls, Q&A sessions, and real-time live panel discussions.
- Sustainable packaging and ingredients
- Conscious consumerism
- Ethical practices throughout the supply chain
- Brand inclusivity
- Creating innovative clean and sustainable formulas
- Environmental impact and a circular economy
DTC DAY Live, June 9-11
DTC DAY is going live online as well this year and is expected to bring in hundreds of attendees and nearly as many renowned DTC brands, retailers, and eCommerce innovators as the largest direct-to-consumer conference in North America.
DTC DAY promises to provide access to founders and CEOs, plus exclusive insights and plenty of networking opportunities. The topics will run the gamut, but will include:
- Omnichannel fulfillment
- Retail post-pandemic
- Sustainable practices
- Growth and brand-building in 2021
- Consumer buying habits in 2021
- How COVID-19 has impacted DTC brands positively and negatively
- Content, social media, and influencer marketing
- Driving more subscribers
- Mid-funnel marketing including texts, emails, and landing pages
- Bottom-of-funnel marketing including customer support and retention marketing
Virtual Customer Engagement Summit, November 9-11
Virtual Customer Engagement Summit is an international gathering of minds who will be broadcasting from a newsroom-style studio and sharing three days of case study presentations relating to the latest in customer experience (CX).
The summit is geared towards delighting customers and exceeding through the lens of customer engagement and will help attendees discover ways to make sure their eCommerce business is:
- More accurate
- More dependable
- Ready to provide service customers expect in our digital future
The summit will include more than 40 speakers as well as virtual roundtables and interactive sessions, focusing on concepts that include:
- The evolution of CX design
- Innovative and disruptive strategies in CX
- Combining CX strategy with culture
- The future of CX
- Customer engagement transformation
- And much, much more
Brand Insider Summit DTC, May 11-12
This virtual conference will revolve around the fast changes in shopping behaviors as caused by COVID-19 and how much this shift has propelled DTC brands into the future of an expanded eCommerce system.
The spring 2021 Brand Insider Summit will center around practical ideas, how to create customer retention, build in personalization, and how to expand your reach. The summit will consist of “fireside chats,” panel discussions, and case studies all shared by some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Other topics covered will include:
- Reducing customer acquisition costs
- Remaining relevant and adapting to the latest changes
- Managing online marketplaces and retail partnerships
- New opportunities to connect and keep customers in a saturated online retail market
- Finding ways to expand marketing and become less reliant on Facebook
- Creating sustainable practices and driving brand equity
- Making decisions that are based on data and consumer trends
At OceanX, we’re always staying up to date on what’s happening in the world of eCommerce so that we can bring the best innovations to our customers. If it’s change, efficiency, and revolutionary thinking you’re looking for, look no further than our technology-first, data-driven solutions that put you in the driver’s seat with your customers’ needs in clear view.
To learn more about how we can revitalize your processes and give you more time to do what you do best, connect with our team of experts today!